Microblading is a semi-permanent hair simulation technique that imprints the finest hair strokes in the eyebrow area. Microblading, is also known as 3D eyebrow embroidery, an eyebrow procedure that is applied using a specialist hand-tool which holds disposable micro blades to re-shape the eyebrow. It is ideal for creating a full, and realistic brow and is becoming an increasingly popular method of semi-permanent makeup.
It is great for hair loss, lack of definition, over plucked eyebrows, correcting asymmetry, adding fullness to depleted eyebrows.
- Hair Loss
- Thin eyebrows
- Alopecia or Trichotillomania
- Adding volume to thin brows
- Lack of brow definition
- Active or time-pressed lifestyles
- Lengthening or shortening existing brows
- Correcting asymmetry
- Trouble applying conventional makeup
Course duration: 16 Hours 2 days
Course content theory includes:
- Introduction to semi-permanent makeup and the microblading technique
- Safe practice, blood borne pathogens, infection control,
- Choosing a client
- Color theory
- Determining skin type and tone/undertone
- Choosing pigments
- Setting up tools and equipment
- Measuring eyebrows, designing and executing the perfect eyebrow
- Skin anatomy
- Consultation and contraindications
- The full procedure, steps and techniques
- Phases of healing and after-care
- How to price your service and market your business
Pre requisite: Hepatitis B vaccine, Mantoux TB skin test
- All steps of the full service,(client consultation, history, consent, patch test, preparing work area, choosing pigments, designing and measuring the eyebrows, using the needles, aftercare).
- Instructor demonstration on 1model applications in class
- Microblading kit is not included
Please note that students are required to bring in their own models for the hands on component of the program.
For enquiry please call us at 905-452-8139 or fill out form and submit form and we will contact you.